What Should I Bring?
Schwagfest is a weekend campout so bring what you need. There will be food, beverages and other goods and services for purchase but feel free to bring your own provisions if on budget. Ice will be available @ main event concession stand. Please support the vendors, artists, and community! The special events are impossible without the support of YOU the community.
What to bring:
- Bottled water.
- Food, snacks, and beverages
- First aid kit.
- Bedding and shelter of some type
- Garbage bags
- Creative activities, volleyball, horseshoes, Frisbee
- Positive thoughts, vibes, attitudes!
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Ice chest/Cooler
- Cash for vendors and incidentals
- Earplugs (in case you need to sleep).
- Insect repellant
- SOMETHING TO SHARE!
- Baby wipes.
- Clothing to suit the weather.
- SMOKERS bring a tin can for your cigarette butts! PLEASE DON’T LITTER!
What NOT to bring?
- Animals (except service animals by prior arrangement).
- Firearms, weapons of any kind, or glass containers.
- Fireworks and other explosives.
- No illegal substances of any kind.
What are the Gate Hours?
Friday, April 20
4:20pm – 4:20am
Do not show up early unless you are staff
Saturday, April 21
Gate Opens again at 9am
Sunday, April 22
No one admitted after 4am
How Will Entry Work?
The Gate is staffed by a private company working with Schwagfest to provide impartial services.
- We will process your ticket and make sure you’re adequately prepared and not sneaking someone in.
- You’ll have to sign some waivers. Where appropriate please print your name.
- Gate staff will apply your wristband. These wristbands help us to identify trespassers.
- ENSURE YOUR ENTRY AND SKIP THE LINES! Purchase tickets online INCLUDING Parking pass! This will get you into WILL CALL line and speed up the process!
- ALL vehicles are subject to being searched by venue security staff to ensure the safety of patrons and staff and to uphold the rules of event as illustrated throughout this website, all related marketing, and rules posted at venue.
What is the Parking Situation?
- Parking will be limited; carpool if you can.
- Park in designated areas away from camping areas.
- There must be easy access for emergency vehicles at all times.
- RVs, trailers and other larger vehicles may be directed to reserved areas.
- Vehicles parked in unauthorized or unlawful areas will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Please secure your vehicles when you park!
- If camping for duration of event, parking next to camp site is permitted, but must remain till end of event to ensure the safety of fellow campers and guests. If absolute emergency, find a staff member at gate, to assist you.
Can I Bring any Animals?
NO PETS ALLOWED. If you bring an animal, you will not be allowed into the event. Service animals allowed on a case-by-case basis; no emotional support animals. If you require a service animal, email email@example.com
What is the Removal Policy?
Schwagfest Staff reserves the right to deny entry to the event or to revoke event access at any time for any reason.
What is the Entrance Policy?
No one will be allowed into the event without an advanced ticket or gate entrance fee along with signed waiver of liability, and valid ID.
When do we have to leave?
Schwagfest officially ends on Sunday, April 22, 2018. Everyone must be off the land by 12 pm on Sunday. There are no exceptions to this rule.
What is the Fire Policy?
There are no fires or renegade fire performances allowed on the property under any circumstances. If interested in arranging a fire performance for you or crew, please contact event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I bring Fireworks & Firearms?
Fireworks and weapons are prohibited and can be grounds for immediate ejection.
What is the In & Out Policy?
Ins and outs at the gate are discouraged. If you must leave, check in with Gate on your way out. To get back in, you must return only during Gate Hours with:
- The re-entry pass issued to you by Gate for $5 per person.
- Your Schwagfest ticket.
- Some form of identification.
- Your wristband.
Can I break the Law?
Abide by all relevant local, state and federal laws. Schwagfest, its organizers, venue, and sponsors/vendors will cooperate with all local, county, state and federal officials. We all share an interest in having positively a safe and friendly event.
What is the Trespassing Policy?
Do NOT cross fences, boundary tape, get on stage, go back stage, and/or any other posted boundaries. Trespassing on private property is illegal. Disregarding boundary signs can get you ejected from the event. This also goes for disrespecting people’s personal boundaries! Respect yourself, others, the venue, the vibe! We have no tolerance policy for those that can’t adhere to these simple basic common sense expectations.
What if I lose my Wristband?
Everyone is required to wear wristbands. Anyone found without a wristband may be ejected. Replacements can be acquired at the Gate (you will need your ticket and ID).